- Publishing Lesson Learned - Business cards. Totally worth it. Put your book cover and website on them. You know how you always get those questions from acquaintances? "So, what have you been up to?" Bam! Business cards.
- WIP Pages - 8/6 this week. Beat this goal. Had a good three-page day on Monday that made up for a busy end to last week.
- Blogging - This makes 3/3 here, and I hit 4/3 on my other blog. I've not gotten my monthly personal post up yet, but I still have time.
You better believe I'll be back for next round. I'll be lurking in all my usual haunts, and hopefully will spread out to some new places as well.
ROW80 is not about short bursts of creativity, but rather long, slow burns. It reminds us that writers also have lives, and that setting achievable goals is important in any project. More than anything else, though, it encourages us to keep plugging away, to keep putting butt to chair and fingers to keys, and create something. How effective was it for me? Well, I'll let the final word count do the talking:
- Since last check-in: 7,316
- Fiction: 3,188
- 44% New Fiction
- Grand Total for the challenge: 69,375