Let's look at my last week of goals:
- Lesson Learned - I'm trying to think how I can phrase this. I created a "my stories" page up there on the link bar. I suppose the lesson is that, after you get more than one work release, you need a clean way to display them. If you try to smash them all on one big, image-laden page, it can be hard to figure out what is what. Instead, I tried to make my links mimic the "also-by" page we're used to seeing in books. I figure there's a reason they've chosen that format, and I think it look sharp. I can easily add to/link individual books as I release them.
- WIP Progress - I wanted to try and find a new editor, but my search has really been fruitless. There are probably some more that I need to contact and get a better idea of what, exactly, I want, but time's been short. On the other hand, my regular editors are done with Fates' Motif, and they're ready to pick right back up with my short story, so that's in the pipeline. I also spent a day editing already. Knocked four chapters out (only with one set of edits, though.)
- Blogging - I did a bit of flash fiction just now for my gaming blog. That makes 4/3 there, and this is 3/3 here. My personal post was done earlier this month, so I'm did great on this goal. It's good, because this is really all I'm writing. Practice makes perfect and all that.
In any case, I'll see you folks in the next round. You'd better believe I'll be lurking around. And I'll likely get a whole lot more done, too. Until then, I'll ruminate on my "terrible round" word count:
- Since last check in (two weeks): 2,592
- New Fiction: 0 - Editing Mode
- Round 1 Total: 47,287