- Lesson Learned - As a writer, even a Day Job work trip can be story-fodder. Make the most of every opportunity to immerse yourself in other cultures.
- WIP Progress - I was at Chapter 6 last week. I'm through Chapter 17 right now. That's 11 chapters in 7 days, three short of my 2-per-day goal, but considering all the travel and craziness, I'm cool with it.
- Blogging - This makes 3/3 here. Only 1/3 on the gaming blog. I'm also on the hook for a personal post this month, but I've got plenty of time for that.
The gaming blog is in a bit of a rut right now. I have several things conspiring against me. First, the games I play are in a bit of a lull. Second, I don't really have the time to play them. Thus, not a whole lot of writing going on there. I actually succumbed to the Curse of the Blogger: the apologetic I'm-not-dead post. It happens, I guess. When Diablo III drops on the 15th of May (and, yes, I've finished my edits), then we'll get back to gaming.
Quick. Like I said. And now, the word counts:
- Since last check in: 1,924
- New Fiction: 0 - Editing Mode
- Round 2 Total: 12,495