Today's gap identification comes to your courtesy of my goals. Or rather, lack thereof. I'm not quite ready to reset, regroup, and restart my writing engines. After a release, the writer deserves a week off, am I right? Let's take a look at where I stand (and I'll sprinkle in some thoughts about where I might be going).
- Lesson Learned - Maps are hard. I alluded to this in a post late last week. We're still trying to learn a better lesson (namely, how to get it in an ebook), but the lesson for now is that at least we can host it on our website and provide a link in the ebook. Links in ebooks are new territory, says I, and one that more fiction authors should be embracing.
- WIP Progress - Released! And there was much rejoicing. Now, I must steadily repeat the writer mantra (Writers write, Writers write, Writers write...) and move on to the next project. I'm giving myself at least a week before I start taping "kick me" signs on my back.
- Blogging - This will make 4/3 here. Release announcements help with that. I was 3/3 on the gaming blog as well. Still need a personal post.
- Group Read - If you remember, my Not A Goal transitioned into a Group Read goal last week. Reading started on Monday (I cheated and started early). My goal here is simply to keep up, and have decent responses to post on Tuesdays. Expect the first installment next week.
Good times all around. Like I said, I'm pretty much slacking off this week, enjoying the feeling of release, and letting my neurons catch up. Next week I should be back on top of things. Until then, pleasant wordings!
- Since last check in: 2,645
- New Fiction: 0 - In Between Projects
- Round 2 Total: 19,289